Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Top Ten Favorite Muppets

(So, Poison best represents the 80s apparently, for hair metal anyway)

With apologies to that annoying kids favorite, Elmo. And to Fozzie who I like, but told one too many bad jokes.

1. Grover


Before Elmo came along, Grover was the star. His Super Grover is still the baddest super hero of all time. He made crash landings popular BEFORE the Greatest American Hero. Don't forget it! (and apparently I'm not alone since he won the poll question handily)

2. Lew Zealand


He throws boomerang fish! This guy cracks me up everytime he shows up that one millisecond in a Muppets skit or movie. I love the name so much I'm changing my blog name from Dignan to Lew Zealand.

3. The Swedish Chef


He has real hands and everything he says is hilarious because I have no idea what he is saying!

4. Beeker


Seriously, who doesn't love Beeker?

5. Animal


Plays drums, chases women...what's not to love?

6. Miss Piggy


Funniest female in the history of comedy...even though a man does her voice. If I weren't married I would seriously consider counseling because I want to think about possibly going on a date with her to see if we could make something happen...possibly.

7. Statler and Waldorf


I know they are two muppets but inseperable so they count as one. Negativity and criticism were never funnier. If I was on the show, I'd be one of those guys. "If you were on the show we wouldn't have to look at this stupid blog...bwahahahaha". See I'm doing it already.

8. Crazy Harry


He blows stuff up! Need I say more?

9. Gonzo


What do Gonzo and Colonel Sanders have in common? Exactly.

10. Sam Eagle

At least Statler and Waldorf laugh after they rip something. Sam don't give a rat's A@#!

What, you say? Where's beloved Kermit? Well, I thought that was a bit obvious. That would be like picking Luke Skywalker for favorite Star Wars character. I meant BESIDES the ring leader of course. Until next time...

No comments: