Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Favorite Movie Lines Ever!

We all have certain favorite lines from movies we quote over and over and sometimes leave friends scratching their heads. Some movies like O, Brother Where Art Thou? have so many lines I should just include the whole movie as one of my favorites. Actually I will leave that one off of this list, but I will mention a few of my favorites from that movie. For instance: "Do NOT seek the treasure" "Oh, George, not the livestock" "I've said my piece and counted to three" "Cow killer!" "I'm gonna R-U-N-N-O-F-T" and of course this one-
Boy: I knicked the census man
Delmar: Now, there's a good boy.

Here's a list of ten more I really like.

10. Cowboy: You're that drunk piano player. Yer probably seein' double.
Doc Holliday: I've got two guns, one for each of you.
- Tombstone

9. There's a spider in your bathroom the size of a Buick
- Annie Hall

8. Dad (Ryan O'Neal): I'm not gonna leave a poor little kid stranded, I've got scruples too ya know. Do you know what that is, scruples?
Kid (Tatum O'Neal): No, I don't know what it is, but if you got it you can sure and bet it belongs to somebody else!
- Paper Moon

7. Shop smart, shop S Mart!
- Army of Darkness

6. Yeah, with friends like you, who needs friends!
- Rushmore

5. I remember absolutely everything young man. That's my curse. That's the greatest curse ever inflicted on the human race, memory.
- Citizen Kane

4. It's a leaf.
- Bottle Rocket

3. You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive like you ain't never heard!
- The Royal Tennenbaums

2. Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man!
- The Big Lebowski

1. If we can bring a little joy into your hum-drum lives, it makes us think our hard work ain't been in vain for nothin'.
- Singin' In The Rain

I'm sure I left out plenty of good ones, so let me know.

No comments: